Wenasa Quenhotan lodge is offering an opportunity for Scouts called out this summer to complete their Ordeal July 8-9, 2021, at Ingersoll Scout Reservation.
- Candidates MUST be registered on or before July 5, 2021, or be called out on July 7, 2021, to participate.
- This Ordeal is open to anyone called out since January 1, 2020.
- Fee is $35 (includes Ordeal sash, OA Handbook, lodge flap, 2021 membership dues, and food)
- Ordeal will also be available at Fall Fellowship, October 8-9, and Spring Fellowship, April 29-May 1, 2022, for those unable to complete their Ordeal in July.
When to arrive and other details
- Candidates must arrive at ISR between 7 and 8 p.m. on Thursday, July 8. Check-in at the Camp Office.
- Candidates should arrive in work clothes.
- Candidates must eat before arriving or bring food to eat before going to the call out ceremony.
- Candidates will be ready for pick up at 8:30 p.m. Friday evening. They will have had dinner.
- Candidates must leave camp Friday evening unless their troop is camping at ISR. Make arrangements to be picked up Friday evening.
Submit your registration online (preferred) before July 5, 2021. You can also submit the form below to the ISR Business Manager, or sen to the Peoria or Bloomington service centers.
What to bring
- BSA Medical Form (Parts A & B)
- Old work clothes (wear upon arrival)
- Sleeping bag
- Ground cloth (large)
- Poncho or rain gear
- Work gloves
- Canteen or water bottle
- Insect repellent
- Class “A” uniform and extra clothes for ceremony
- Toiletries (towel, soap, etc.)